Our partner is one of Ireland’s largest software development organisations and the company has been operating successfully in Cork city for the last 20 years. They have recently established a company in Cluj-Napoca and intends to grow it’s presence with talented software professionals that will collaborate closely with the development teams in Cork.
- Requirements analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Delivery of application development using standard web development methodologies
- Ensuring all QA procedures are satisfied in terms of process and documentation
- Adhere to and promote internal information security policies and procedures
- Strong technical competence
- Some knowledge and/or experience of Java and/or ASP.Net and C#
- We would like to receive applications from recent graduates from Masters programs or Bachelor of Science (Software development or related) degrees (a high grade on your license/master’s degree an advantage)
- We need graduates who are articulate, confident, and self motivating
- We particularly like people who share our passion for technology and software development (personal projects an advantage)
- We prefer that you display excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- You should be an innovative problem solver and should also have the ability to collaborate in a dynamic team environment.