Our partner is a Software Engineering company ‘born’ in 2010. Their organizational culture revolves around the idea of ‘partner sourcing’, which means helping high potential start-up projects grow, become self-sustaining companies and conquer the market with their innovative ideas. This means they get to work on complex projects with the latest stable technologies, while building lasting relationships between their team and their partners around the world. They recently joined the efforts in building Firebolt, one of the fastest Saas solution products in the big data space. While they’re gearing up to officially launch Firebolt, they are working closely with some of the world’s largest data driven companies on solving their “impossible data challenges”.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Take part in building our R&D team.
- Work with the design team in building a user-friendly, robust, and highly responsive product.
- Design, build, and maintain a global high-scale SaaS product.
- BS/Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- +3 years experience as a frontend developer.
- Ability to work closely so UX/UI designers and design systems.
- Knowledgeable about modern web technologies: Node.js, React, Redux, ES6/7, Webpack, GraphQL etc.
- Experience developing responsive web applications.
- Thorough understanding of web standards and browser/platform compatibility.
- Deep knowledge of CSS and CSS extensions (SASS/SCSS).
- Experience working with modern software lifecycle tools: Git, CI/CD
- Experience building frontend applications for a large-scale production-ready product.
- Experience with web sites heatmap and sessions analytic tools integration (e.g. Hotjar, LogRocket).
- Knowledge of TypeScript.