The company delivers digital innovation for all types of web-based, desktop, and mobile applications, with core services such as Custom Project Implementation and Team Extension.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst for a project built around Microsoft Power BI, fully-remote.
Main responsibilities include:
- Business analysis.
- Requirements gathering.
- Product backlog refinement.
- Estimations, Investigations, Research, Data Analytics.
- Work with stakeholders to produce business and functional requirements.
- Write functional specifications based on high-level requirements.
- Ensure that requirements are understood by development team
- Check requirements completion during all phases of development.
- Guide team (co-located) on what needs to be delivered.
- Clarify requirements with stakeholders and prepare corresponding documentation.
- Do Risk analyses and defect management.
- Participate in error investigation process.
- Identify Use cases, validate Test cases, Support test team.
- Efficiently collaborate with different departments - software development, testing, environment etc
- Be responsible for the overall product quality from a business user perspective.
- 5+ years experience as IT Business Analyst / Software Analyst.
- 3+ years experience of Power BI development and implementation.
- Configuration skills in Microsoft SQL Server and experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS – nice to have).
- Know-how as designer of information visualizations and dashboards.
- Strong knowledge of data analysis, modeling, report generation and data stores.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL, Microsoft PowerShell, Microsoft Visual Studio, and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS).
- High level of computer literacy with desktop and cloud-based productivity software (Office365, Microsoft Office desktop applications, Microsoft Teams, Github, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Skype).
- Expert in selecting the right dashboard design and deployment method for business requirements.
- Experience with SDLC and agile methodologies.
- Experience as IT Business Analyst / Software Analyst in projects for the Finance industry - nice to have
- Technical background or experience in a technical role (software development) - nice to have