Are you constantly looking for ways to improve yourself? Connect to your passions! Do things differently.
We are looking for creative, smart, and passionate people who stand out for their expertise and good communication skills.
We admire people with ambition who constantly challenge their own limits in order to achieve outstanding results.
Here everyone finds their place within a larger team, the individual`s passion finds its way among the concerns and interests of colleagues. We stimulate openness to nature, encourage personal expression and promote a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
We strongly believe that our solutions and devices are empowering people and changing the way they experience everyday life. You`ll have the chance to express yourself and make use of your amazing abilities by working on very interesting projects.
With 20 years of experience in software development, we address the IT needs of industries as diverse as travel, automotive, life sciences, IoT, with advanced and effective web, mobile, embedded, and cloud solutions.
Since our foundation in 1998, in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, we have been combining well trained specialists with well-tuned but flexible processes in order to consistently deliver top quality software solutions.
The Company has over 750 employees, working in our local and international offices in: Cluj-Napoca, Târgu Mureș, Iași, Suceava, Bucharest, Baia Mare, Arad, Chișinau and Budapest.
The Company is Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, was present four years in a row in the Deloitte Central Europe Technology FAST 50, and has Java, Microsoft, and ISTQB certified professionals.
By joining us, you will start an interesting journey alongside supportive, open, and warm friends. We will all share joys, challenges and achievements.
Together we will create the future.
- Deliver on time by juggling multiple competing demands;
- Adapt and solve exciting problems with new technologies;
- Keep up-to-date with developing technologies and showcase them in your work;
- Understand web application scalability and performance;
- Analysis, design and development with the below mentioned technologies;
- Effort estimation for own tasks;
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Training, Education:
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Automation, Informatics etc.);
- At least 2 years of professional experience using Java / JEE programming;
- Deep knowledge of Object Oriented Programming paradigms;
- Experience of Java 8 (newer functions), JSP – Spring MVC (dependency Injection and transaction control), jQuery(3.3) and Bootstrap 3, Hibernate - DB access, Processing of Publishing - ActiveMQ Artemis, DB: sybase - which is also for Umbrela -> the new one is in Postgres - the new env will be in Postgres, Selenium UI tests 8. JUnit for Unit test 9. Maven 3 10. Gitlab
- Analytical and creative problem-solving abilities, good communication skills, result oriented;
- Ability to work independently, as well with a team, and within tight deadlines;
- English: good speaking and writing level;
- Competitive compensation;
- Healthcare services at Alianz Tiriac;
- Sport benefits;
- Flexible working hours;
- Opportunity to work on challenging projects (automotive/travel/life science/iOT) using the latest technologies;
- Internal Trainings and Discipline-specific Events;
- Referral bonuses;
- Company supported exams and certifications for professional growth;
- A well-defined career path (and subscriptions for Pluralsight and Bookster)
- A professional, friendly, highly team oriented environment;
- Team building activities;
- Community involvement activities;