Our partner has invited the region's foremost creative minds, technologists and innovators to participate in our event, where inspiration, ideas and knowledge is shared directly between individuals leading to projects and collaborations. Listen to disruptive technology speakers deliver insights into what the future may actually be like, be inspired by successful entrepreneurs that usually got where they are by making tons of mistakes, have coffee with investors, a beer with marketing professionals, or simply recharge your battery by socializing with your peers!
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Contribute to the marketing strategy both on short and long-term, along with the management team
- Define and execute the marketing and communication activities according to our marketing plan
- Accountable for defining the campaigns, meeting the KPI, and running the analysis and post-evaluation feedback.
- Be in charge with the marketing budget and allocate funds based on established objectives and market characteristics
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects, making sure that the deadlines are met
- Approve marketing materials, social media, blog and website content
- Collaborates with and coordinates : Communication, PR & Media, Design, Website admin for effective and efficient implementation of the brand strategy
- Track performance, ROI & key success criteria and provide visibility to the sales teams and management team to help improve the projects’ ROIs.
- Prepares the campaign evaluation reports and analyzes the results
- Create, measure, track and analyze marketing programs and share project status to understand partners and customers behavior and overall marketing programs’ success.
- Experiment with organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis
- Discover new marketing opportunities and strategies for lead generation
- Build multiple programs consisting of multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs and develop outbound tactics
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure the effectiveness of the campaigns and implement improvements as required
- Immediately spot and act with the most suitable solutions to unexpected challenges that may cause delays
Skills you possess:
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in marketing, business management, communications (or similar degree) or the equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of marketing experience preferably in a small business or startup
- Proactive by nature, highly energetic and positive even when facing what may look like a tough challenge
- Have attention to detail (and we aren’t just saying that) and you are a self-starter, with an ability to work autonomously
- Enjoy closely monitoring project activities and deadlines, and immediately act when you see signs of delays or blockers
- Effectively synthetize information and shows it to management team
- Driven and super engaged, can share Techsylvania’s story and strategy, through compelling content
- Highly skilled in performance marketing strategy, execution, reporting and planning
- Experienced in monitoring and analyzing data related to lead generation, engagement, funnel tracking and automation tools
- Strong project management, communication, organization and collaboration skills.
- Analytically minded, love to analyze metrics and translate insights into decision-making and actionable strategies
- Copywriting and brand experience for all channels including web, email marketing and off-line.
- Creative experience demonstrated across marketing campaigns for new content.
- Experience of using Content Management Systems (CMS), such as WordPress.
- A good understanding of Google Analytics or equivalent.
- Experience of working with a small business or startup is preferred.
- Funnel rates: Traffic > Conversion Rate > Leads > MQLs > SQLs / measured against forecast & YoY
- Costs / ROI: Cost per lead / budget spending
- Ticket sales
- Awareness / Reach: Traffic / brand mentions
- Number of attendees
What we offer
- Open-minded, tech-oriented environment, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation
- Flat organization with a start-up vibe and modern, innovative management
- Opportunity to drive company strategy working with the co-founders
- Access to a network of C-level executives from around the world
- Very well-organized activity, with clear procedures, operations and minimal bureaucracy
- Work from home days available
- Development and training opportunities
- Paid leave 21 days per year with additional paid vacation days for seniority in the company (1 extra day after the first year with us and then 2 extra days for each extra year)
- Performance based bonuses, leaning on business results
- Team buildings and social events