We need a talented iOS Developer who is eager to apply and share his/her innovative ideas and to take responsibility within a challenging environment and a dynamic team.
This role is for a mid or even senior-level experienced, enthusiastic and talented individual skilled in iOS development.
If you have experience building mobile applications, you are able to solve problems with rapidly changing requirements and you demonstrate resourcefulness when confronted with unfamiliar problems, don't hesitate to send us your application.
- You will perform requirement analysis, code reviews, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, technical documentation
- Develop and maintain codebases for rich, interactive modern application
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- You’ll ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables by employing strategies such as code reviews, TDD, continuous integration
- You will be involved in technical and architectural decisions that shape the course of the project
- Involvement in product shaping decisions and empowerment to propose new features
- Document and update the design and architecture of projects
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the project and can jump into support if needed
- Very good knowledge of Swift and iOS SDK;
- Objective-C knowledge is a plus;
- At least 3-4 years of progressive hands-on experience as iOS developer;
- Good knowledge of design and architecture patterns
- Experience in integrating with tracking iOS applications using analytics,
- Knowledge of continuous integration process such as Jenkins or Bitrise
- Good problem solving abilities and detail orientation;
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated and discipline to meet deadlines with speed, accuracy and professional attitude
- Ability to integrate and use third-party frameworks
Why work with us?
- Exposure to modern, highly effective work practices;
- Attractive salary package;
- Flexible schedule;
- Premium healthcare services at a private medical center;
- Meal tickets;
- Relaxed, friendly atmosphere (with Xbox, Wii and more);
- Career growth opportunities in a professional and friendly environment;
- Company sponsored events like: Workshops, Teambuilding, Christmas Party etc.