The company provides a complete augmented analytics solution powered by AI that makes in-depth data analysis as easy as a web search. Their unique technology hides complexity, empowering non-technical users to easily run and share their own reports.
By eliminating the limitations of existing analytics, reducing data preparation and discovery time by 50-80%, and accelerating time to insight to just a matter of minutes rather than days, the company uses Machine Learning to improve business insight, accuracy and performance.
Headquartered in London with offices in New York and Romania, the company helps accelerate decision making and productivity for customers across a range of industries and markets, including Retail, Financial Services, Advertising, Supply Chain and Media and Entertainment.
We are building a high-performance data ingestion platform that will be able to process billions of rows of data and terabytes of information easily. If you are interested in pushing the boundaries of what’s possible then this might be the job for you.
You will be heavily involved in the end-to-end development of ETL/data processing solutions, especially the design and development of integrations with web-based platforms via APIs and SDKs.
Previous knowledge of ETL/data processing and workflow tools is preferable, such as:
- Apache Spark
- Candidate must demonstrate knowledge and experience of the following: Data processing, ETL pipeline development, database & warehouse architecture
- Data modelling and analytics
- SQL (any variant)
- Experience working with REST/SOAP APIs
- Attention to detail (e.g. writing clear technical documentation, identifying and working around technical limitations, testing your own solutions)
- Working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Some hands-on experience with Data Analytics / Data Visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, SSRS/SSAS, etc)
- Java web server administration
- End-to-end development lifecycle (e.g. requirements gathering, development and testing)