We are looking for an Senior QA Automation Engineer for a medium outsourcing company in Cluj, Romania.
The project involves working for a major air carrier that posts more than $1 billion in revenue annually.
Since March 2019, the teams are working on new products from scratch for this client. YOU can be an innovative contributor to the team by planning, designing, estimating, building and maintaining scalable applications. You can share knowledge, evangelize best practices and be part of the code review strategy in order to increase the project code quality.
- Encourage and help maintain an open, respectful relationship with clients, stakeholders and team members, by providing high-quality visibility into the work we deliver;
- Understand product backlog, help remove roadblocks, contribute to clarifying requirements and acceptance criteria where needed;
- Be proactive, on time and a contributor to planning sessions, team meetings, and other team ceremonies, such as the daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and retrospectives;
- Create any scripts or tools that are deemed relevant in the area of testing, by either the Scrum Masters, Developers or QAs;
- Collaborate with QA Lead to communicate project risks to client and define QA strategies;
- A problem-solver with an open and self-learning mindset;
- Good analysis & synthesis skills;
- Someone who is comfortable working in an Agile environment, happy to challenge themselves and the team to improve our ways of working;
- GOOD - Experience in continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) with tools such as Jenkins or similar;
- HIGH - Experience with QA Tools and processes, including JIRA and Jenkins;
- HIGH - Experience with Performance testing tools;
- HIGH - Experience with Cucumber or other BDD tools is a plus;
- HIGH - Experience with VirtualMachines and AWS;
- HIGH - English skills.
- Medical subscription;
- Conference / training budget;
- Free lunches;
- Work from Home;
- Flexible working hours;
- Transportation package;
- Therapeutic massage;
- Sport package;
- Fun, flexible and relaxed work environment;
- Central office location.