We are looking for a Project manager to work with key business customers, stakeholders, external technology partners and groups within the PPB business to lead initiatives from concept to customers.
The Project Manager are empowered to drive the successful delivery of initiatives through effective planning, risk and dependency management and transparency with the relevant stakeholders.
With strong foundational in project management disciplines, they’re the go-to person for the initiatives they lead.
The Project Manager can responsible for planning of a specific tribe and/or technology initiatives based on prioritization. The Project manager will also be responsible for role modelling and ensuring the adoption of operating model behaviours for the initiative they lead.
• Motivates co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
• Be resilient when the initiative team is facing setbacks they can’t resolve and provide resolution and encouragement
• Keep up-to-date with commercial status and ensure your team understands the wider context of their projects
• Coach and guide on common language usage across multiple projects
• Support new team members to onboard and junior / intern members to grow in their career
• Simplifies complex issues/risks/plans to effectively communicate (both written and verbally) with non-technical Senior stakeholders
• Effective at leading Initiative meetings
• Builds a knowledge base of each stakeholder's business, systems and objectives.
• Seeks feedback from stakeholders in a process of continual process improvement.
• Resolves and/or escalates risks and issues in a timely fashion.
• Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
• Understands the PPB operating model and can articulate how it works to stakeholders from different functions
• Able to adhere, with little support, to optimal methodology, in line with the agreed operating model and initiative specifics
• Host ‘lessons learned’ for the initiative, identify future improvements, share with the other Project Managers and implement them during the next project
• Quickly adapts planning to new projects across different domains
• Leads a medium-high complexity cross-tribe projects with little support required
• Controlling initiatives throughout the lifecycle. Reports status and prognosis.
• Initiating management actions in response to initiative progress reports (achievement, productivity and risk).
• Identify future or potential pitfalls and create mitigation or contingency plans in a timely manner to remove obstacles
• Determine an optimal method for effective flow of communication between multi-regional teams
• Communicate with Change to plan and manage system interventions
• Clearly articulate priorities to the delivery teams and stakeholders
• Work with Technology office to provide Resource View from a capacity and capability point of view
• Ability to set priorities and focus teams on what is most important