We are looking for a .NET/FullStack Contractor - remote (long term collaboration) for a product company.
The project is a suite of integrated data protection, advanced encryption and privacy compliance solutions for Microsoft SharePoint 2010,2013, 2016 and 2019, SharePoint Online, Microsoft Office 365, OneDrive and Windows File Servers.
The product provides transparent file and list encryption, centralized permissions management, and granular activity logging for sensitive and regulated data in Microsoft unstructured data repositories.
The application is unique in its ability to control and restrict privileged users (e.g. Farm administrators, Site Collection Administrators, Database Administrations, etc.) access to data.
Salary: UP to 4.500 EURO Gross / PFA or SRL collaboration.
- Deliver high-quality code;
- Specification analysis and own effort assessment;
- Follow processes related to coding, documentation, configuration and change management;
- Get involved in research projects and initiatives, aimed at expanding the know-how of the team;
- Continuous improvement and studying;
- Maintenance tasks (change-requests, technical support).
- 4+ years developing solutions using a combination of .NET technologies, SQL Server and Web Services;
- Frameworks: Strong with .NET Framework, Angular 1 (technologies used in the current product);
- Nice to know: .NET Core/ ASP.NET Core, React.js/Vue.js (technologies planned to be used in the next product);
- Tools: Familiar with Git, JIRA, Jenkins;
- Systems: Familiar with Office 2013/2016, Windows Server 2012R2/2016, SharePoint 2013/2016/2019/Online;
- Software development experience with Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices;
- Some knowledge of secure software development practices;
- Strong proactive analytical, software design and programming skills;
- Exposure to component model design;
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to keep customers, multiple groups or teams on the same page (all in English);
- Motivated self-starter able to work independently.