We are looking for an Intermediate/Senior Frontend (Vue.js) Engineer for a product company in Cluj, Romania.
The company helps the hospitality industry prevent food waste through Internet of Things tools in the kitchen. They work with hundreds of sites and are operating in over 30 countries around the world supported by their offices in London, Dubai, Shanghai, Singapore, Romania, and North America. The company is rapidly growing with a strong base of clients who are rolling out our system globally. We have blue-chip customers including Accor Hotels, IKEA, IHG, Marriott, Compass Group and many others.
Their new artificial intelligence-based technology is trained to automatically track all food waste thrown away. It has won awards at the World Economic Forum and has been received tremendous enthusiasm from our clients and the industry.
By joining this team, you will find coworkers that are passionate about living their values and place them at the center of everything they do. They are excited about like-minded talent who share these values.
- Develop new user-facing features ensuring code quality and high performance;
- Write reusable code;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Cooperating with back-end developers in the process of building RESTful models;
- Able to estimate effort required and deliver to your commitment.
- Deep understanding of Vue.js, React or Angular;
- Familiar with best practices, tooling and concepts used in Single Page Applications development;
- Knowledge of SCSS best practices and caveats;
- Keen on mobile first and responsive design practices;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Experience in contributing to existing project(s) with imperfect documentation and rapidly evolving requirements;
- Solid understanding of concepts like Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Coverage, Code Quality, Test Driven Development, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing;
- Have experience using tools like JIRA and Confluence in a fully Agile environment;
- Knowledge and understanding of Jenkins or other CI tools;
- Professional and precise communication skills;
- Comfortable in a fast-moving small company environment where things change based on data and customer feedback;
- Basic understanding of back-end technologies.
- Competitive base salary;
- Company stock options package;
- Eligible for discretionary annual bonus;
- Health insurance;
- 25 days of paid vacation time in addition to national holidays;
- Shared office space with a great working environment and a flexible approach to work;
- You will love what you do – waking up every day solving one of the biggest social problems of our generation;
- Committed team members with broad experience who share a common passion to build a world class business.