We are looking for a Frontend Engineer for a start-up company in Cluj, Romania, who is proficient with Angular 2+. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known Angular 7 workflows. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
The product is an internal product for a drug manufacturing company that sells therapies. The application is used by the production company for a number of machines that pack drugs.
- Design / convert wireframes and mockups into fully functioning user interfaces;
- Write clean, well engineered, maintainable code that conforms with accepted standards;
- Develop quality code through unit and functional testing;
- Participate in the iteration planning and team standup meetings;
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it;
- Understand the goals and strategy behind each project from conception through completion;
- Keep the products up to date with the latest frontend technologies.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Experience with Angular 2+ is preferable;
- Familiar with JSON, REST, AJAX, HTTP protocol, Web Services;
- Good understanding of frontend build tools;
- Unit and integration testing experience;
- Github Profile (or other public code contributions) is a plus;
- Experience with Agile methodologies;
- Good English skills (written and spoken).