Our partner's app was created to match people with dishes in restaurants that suit their diet, craving or lifestyle. Whether they are vegan, vegetarian, paleo, or simply a picky eater; everybody should have the ability to find the best dishes in restaurants without compromising on quality, taste or preference.
- Fast and data driven decision making: Building on sound data is the norm. Many decision are based on assumptions, experience and intuition in order to keep momentum. Being clear about what the grounds are for decisions creates faster and more precise learning.
- Encouraging debate and avoiding compromise: Encouraging passionate factual disagreement while avoiding consensus creates faster and better learning. The best solutions are often just based on just one side of the argument and requires you to get behind someone else’s idea.
- Being authentic and good: Bureaucracy and politics are needed when people lack purpose and passion. It slows you down, costs money and decreases quality. Being authentic means embracing mistakes, disagreements and learning in order to fulfill a purpose. Trying to do good and assuming that other people have good intentions creates positive energy.
- Work happier: While we encourage people to come to the office, you can work from any place where you are the happiest and most productive. We offer a very competitive, above market salary, also the possibility to get share options after a trial period.
- Experience with React, React Native and Expo
- Experience with Redux, GraphQL/Apollo + Rest
- Experience with building and deploying apps one App Store and Google Play
- Up to date with the latest versions of React (hooks) and JS (Es6/7)
- Attention to detail UI/UX
- Will work on the mobile application
- Minimum 3+ years development experience