Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast-paced environment where your performance makes the difference. This is who we are, and looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
Our partner's Guest Feedback Platform is used by more than 12,000 hotels worldwide to consolidate and analyze guest feedback. Within one tool, our clients get an overview of all reviews from Booking.com, Google, TripAdvisor, and are able to drill down into insights extracted from the text via NLP capabilities. Our product also have real-time communication features, allowing guests to message the hotel reception while they’re at the hotel.
Imagine a workplace which encourages you to take on responsibility and where your ideas will be heard and implemented. Imagine a fast paced environment where your performance makes the difference. That is us! We are looking for adventurers to join our smart and inspiring team!
What challenges await you?
- Work on our Messaging system, a new product which facilitates real-time omni-channel communication between hotel staff and guests.
- Take responsibility for planning, execution, and success of complex projects.
- Ship products that clients love to use!
What do we expect from you?
- Degree in Computer Science, or closely related degree.
- 3+ years experience implementing beautiful and scalable web applications.
- Working knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL).
- Good understanding of object-oriented principles and design patterns.
- Following TDD is a big plus.
- Fluent English.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Python and Elixir is a plus. We use a variety of programming languages for various tasks, so we love well-rounded developers!
- Open-source contributions and projects.
How is it like to work in our team?
- We value software quality and use multiple static analysis tools to keep us in good health.
- We use Heroku and spend almost no time on deploys and server management.
- Our product roadmap is full of exciting features.
- We enjoy Kanban, with proper planning to avoid context switches.
- Our team is diverse, and the company is very international. You’ll find speakers of multiple languages under the same roof. Think of all the things you can learn!