Evozon is a software and consulting services agency, having business analysis, project management and customer relations in Cluj-Napoca, Romania and London, United Kingdom.
Established in 2005, Evozon has quickly grown ever since, diversifying its service portfolio, which includes consulting, development, support, migration and remote system administration services. While technically speaking Evozon has been founded in 2005, the company’s activities began in Australia, over 20 years ago.
Started as a Java and Perl development centre, the company gradually expanded its areas of expertise to include .Net, PHP, Python and mobile solution development including Apple iOS and Android.
Over the years, we have worked on a wide range of web based, mobile and desktop products and applications across several domains and industries, with a slight focus on eCommerce and Enterprise Content Management applications.
VISION: We will evolve together through quality in all we do.
MISSION: To secure supplier of choice status with our customers while maintaining excellent employee satisfaction.
VALUES: At the heart of our values lies the concept of professionalism and gentleman like conduct, which guides all our actions, from recruitment to training, project management and customer support.
We’re looking for a sharp and motivated PHP Symfony Developer to join our team to design, develop, implement, test and support highly scalable, multi-tier web applications. If you want to take part in all steps of the development process, actively collaborate with colleagues to deliver bug-free, scalable and maintainable projects and if you want to see your code released regularly in production, this is the right place to be.
What your responsibilities will be:
- Understand, interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements for the project
- Choose and implement design patterns, architectural patterns and algorithms that enable systems or features to meet business and technical requirements
- Collaborate with the team on architecture and design decisions driving platform direction
- Implement and maintain back-end functionality supporting front-end services and applications
What we’re looking for:
- proficiency in PHP is a must (4-5 years)
- solid experience with Symfony is a must (2-3 years), proficiency is a big plus
- good knowledge of PHP standards (PSR) and framework agnostic thinking
- strong fundamentals in data structures, algorithms, and networking
- excellent knowledge of OOP principles
- experience in working with Git
- hands-on ability with MySQL, Oracle is a plus
- writing high quality code
- solving complex problems on the projects
- independent in decision-making
- continuous learner, good team player
- good knowledge of English
We consider a plus any of the following:
- Experience with caching technologies like Redis
- Experience with queueing systems like RabbitMQ
- Experience with Nginx, Apache, PHP-FPM, Node.js
- Experience with scaling huge traffic sites
- Experience with tools like Vagrant, Docker, etc.
What we offer:
- Private healthcare package for you and your family
- Flexible schedule
- Sport benefits
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company
- Customized career planning
- Work on exciting and varied projects
- Work with some of the latest technologies
- Significant growth opportunities, including a knowledge sharing system for senior engineers
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment