The company provides a complete augmented analytics solution powered by AI that makes in-depth data analysis as easy as a web search. Their unique technology hides complexity, empowering non-technical users to easily run and share their own reports.
By eliminating the limitations of existing analytics, reducing data preparation and discovery time by 50-80%, and accelerating time to insight to just a matter of minutes rather than days, the company uses Machine Learning to improve business insight, accuracy and performance.
Headquartered in London with offices in New York and Romania, the company helps accelerate decision making and productivity for customers across a range of industries and markets, including Retail, Financial Services, Advertising, Supply Chain and Media and Entertainment.
What you'll do:
- You’ll work with the founders to contribute to the product vision and direction to achieve our key objectives and communicate it to the wider business.
- You’ll engage in market, competitive, and user research to deeply understand customer’s needs and problems. Always represent the voice of the customer.
- You’ll contribute to the product roadmap by prioritizing the main areas of focus for the product based on user and buyer value, business viability, and technical feasibility.
- You’ll ideate and collaborate closely with design, development, and data science to come up with and test innovative solutions to problems that work for our customers and our business.
- You’ll contribute to the product development lifecycle including gathering customer feedback, writing and prioritising user stories. Ensure the customer’s needs are met through constant iteration.
- You’ll measure and report on user success based on usage statistics, analytics, and feedback.
- Two years of experience as a Product Manager on the full life-cycle of digital products.
- Previous experience with Analytics or Machine Learning would be a big plus.
- Good understanding of Usability and its principles.
- You have working experience with market research to understand and clearly articulate to the business a market opportunity, competitive analysis, or customer need or problem.
- You have worked with user experience teams focused on user-centred design and development teams working in Agile or Kanban.
- You work effectively with cross-functional teams including recommending controversial approaches to management.
- You always champion the customer, market, and product vision to everyone in the building and constantly gather feedback from everyone.
You have a track record of coming up with creative, innovative solutions to needs that customers didn’t even know they had.