Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
Our partner applies Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Their mission is to enable companies in the same way.
They're on a mission to solve the biggest, most intractable challenges of enterprise software. They envision the rise of the Self-Driving Enterprise: a more autonomously functioning business with a central operating system that connects and orchestrates business operations. Their platform is increasingly used by the world's largest companies to identify and respond to market opportunities faster.
If you share their passion for building the next generation of enterprise software and implementing it for the most sophisticated customers in the world, you’ve met your match. Headquartered in Mountain View, California, we're growing fast, with teams in Mountain View and San Francisco (California), Bucharest and Cluj-Napoca (Romania), Paris (France), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Pune (India), and Sydney (Australia). So join them, and let’s build this!
As a technical lead in our global engineering organization, the candidate will mentor and lead talented local/remote teams, and collaborate with other teams as well.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and automation
- Strong experience leading design and implementation of robust and highly scalable services
- Demonstrated ability to mentor engineers and lead projects
- Strong OOD and SOA principles, with the ability to implement them in Java
- Has a passion to produce high quality deliverables while working with cross-functional teams
- Ability to handle a fast paced environment for iterative project turnarounds on mission critical systems
- Team/Leadership qualifications
- Demonstrated ability or open to working with global teams across time zones
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Maintain the CI/CD and improve release pipeline; Identify bottlenecks and bugs in applications, and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- 8+ yrs experience in Java, J2EE, Tomcat, multithreading and caching techniques
- 2+ yrs experience in Java 8 (Streams, Lambda)
- Experience with working on Spring/ORM, Microservice frameworks, Dockers, GIT, Gradle and Linux platforms
- Experience building secure, complex, and scalable APIs, from design through deployment
- Solid understanding of writing and delivering testable quality code, from the ground upExperience with SQL development, data modeling and complex data structures for high-volume and high-velocity data
- Experience in working with NOSQL technologies like REDIS, MongoDB
- Solid understanding and experience with OAuth, Logging and Security frameworks
- Hands-on experience with frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, Mockito
- Hands-on experience with code quality frameworks/tools such as SonarQube, pmd, checkstyle etc.
- Strong educational background with Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related area
Nice to Have
- Experience with streaming data and complex event processing systemsWorking knowledge in AWS, Kafka, Apache Spark, Elasticsearch
- Python scripting is a plus