We are looking for a Senior PHP (Symfony/Drupal) Engineer for a small outsourcing company in Cluj, Romania.
As Symfony Developer you will be maintaining and creating various web APIs.
If you're a highly skilled developer who is passionate about technology, our client’s company is the place to be.
8.000 - 10.000 de lei NET
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle development tasks that have been assigned to you;
- Work with other team/project members when necessary to complete own tasks or help them complete their own task;
- Analyze stories/features/requirements and break them down into tasks;
- Estimate requirements/tasks and set targets for a sprint/release;
- Participate in daily meetings/scrums;
- Communicate with project leaders and report immediately when issues arise that might affect sprint/release targets;
- Communicate with the team and with team members individually in order to preserve a healthy/friendly working environment within the team;
- Work on one or more projects simultaneously.
- Work experience: > 5 years;
- Very good knowledge of PHP 5.6 and 7.x;
- Very good knowledge of Symfony 2.3 and Symfony 4 or Drupal 8;
- Good knowledge of GraphQL;
- Basic knowledge of web related technologies: apache, mysql;
- Very Good knowledge of Git features;
- Very Good knowledge of Composer features;
- Good understanding of web/internet concepts and functionality: www (domains, subdomains), Internet protocols (http, ssl, tcp, ftp, email), REST;
- Good understanding of programming concepts: OOP, MVC, code architecture/ standards/ performance/ testing.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Medical subscription
- Flexible working hours
- Transportation package
- Therapeutic massage
- Sport package
- Fun, flexible and relaxed work environment
- Central office location.