We are looking to hire a 'Senior Front End Developer’ to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team working with large global brands to improve their product innovation culture & processes. You’ll be responsible for building new products and features using the latest technologies. Being part of a larger international team you will have a lot of opportunities to create new products using your skills but also you will get the chance to develop your career and to gain new skills. We also expect from you to have the right communication skills that will allow you to work in cross-countries team as well as to share your knowledge with your team mates.
What will I be doing?
- This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Developer to join a new company where you will get to input your own ideas building a SaaS platform aimed at delivering innovation & collaboration tools to large corporations.
- You’ll design and develop code with performance optimization, extensibility and maintainability in mind.
- Use the latest web technologies, ensuring our websites are blazing fast and user friendly
- Ensure that consistent design patterns, methodologies and design documentation are maintained across all your development projects.
- Oversee deployment of production code
- Ensuring comprehensive testing of all developed code to a very high standard to enable automated QA
- Participate in short innovation sprints with our global clients building prototypes for new product concepts leverage our digital prototype acceleration platform & suite of smart services
- You’ll get the chance to experiment with the latest technologies building innovation digital solutions to resolve challenges faced by our clients.
- Interface with a broad client base to convert business goals into great software product concepts
What skills and experiences do I need?
- Good communication skills are key, particularly when dealing with non-technical people.
- Ability to listen, document, prioritise and turn high level requirements into interactive UI experiences.
- Experience developing prototypes – knowing how to trade off functionality vs experience in prototypes.
- Ability to build mobile responsive web applications – with real world experience developing mobile apps a plus!
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- A self-educator, ability to constantly self-educate on best in class UI design in modern software creation.
- A sense of pride in what you design and build with a sense of attention to detail to ensure a superior user experience.
Job Type: Full-time employee