Founded in 1999, our partner is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, our partner brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
We are looking to hire a Quality Assurance professional. We offer a challenging and varied opportunity to develop careers within a dynamic and growing company.
One of the core objectives of this role is to play a key part in the quality checks on the enterprise products developed to help the industry to manage the health and safety obligations (incident management, risk assessment, workplace safety, inspection and maintenance for the equipment).
Skills we appreciate:
- 1-3 years of experience in testing complex software applications;
- Accuracy and attention to details, commitment to high quality and accuracy;
- Knowledge of testing methods and processes;
- Ability to understand product requirements;
- Strong communication skills, good control of English;
- Create test cases based on the requirements
- Collaborate with product owners to ensure that the requirements are complete
- Plan test strategies in accordance with project scope/delivery dates;
- Execute test cases and do exploratory testing
- Identify, analyze and document issues resulted from running manual tests;
- Working close to the development team to resolve issues;
- Track, analyze and document defects, following industry standards
We opened a development center in Cluj-Napoca on June 2015 and we're a key part of an international group, having the headquarter located in South Belgium and globally some other branches (Bryan-USA, Newcastle-UK, Berlin- Germany, Noyon-France, Singapore, Luxembourg and others).
A real chance to be part of a friendly, passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also, the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and later business and team events.
The benefits package contains a competitive salary package, laptop, medical subscription, private pension, 26 days of annual leave.