The company provides a complete augmented analytics solution powered by AI that makes in-depth data analysis as easy as a web search. Their unique technology hides complexity, empowering non-technical users to easily run and share their own reports.
By eliminating the limitations of existing analytics, reducing data preparation and discovery time by 50-80%, and accelerating time to insight to just a matter of minutes rather than days, the company uses Machine Learning to improve business insight, accuracy and performance.
Headquartered in London with offices in New York and Romania, the company helps accelerate decision making and productivity for customers across a range of industries and markets, including Retail, Financial Services, Advertising, Supply Chain and Media and Entertainment.
This is a great opportunity for an engineer to lead DevOps with a growing Development team. We have a whole host of responsibilities the right person can get stuck into given our continual growth. This position would suit someone that has a variety of technical skills that they wish to expand upon in a fast-paced high pressured agile environment.
With offices based in London, New York with the Cluj office starting and up to 15 people in the last 3 months.
- Engage in and improve the whole life-cycle of services
- Maintain services by measuring and monitoring availability, performance and overall health
- Utilize infrastructure-as-code to deliver automated, predictable and scalable infrastructure
- Empower software developers to build and deliver their service
- Experience maintaining production web applications
- Ensure all infrastructure is SOC2 compliant (Guidance will be provided) and working to best practices in all security aspects
- Optimizing performance throughout to deliver real-time insight
Key skills required
- DevOps or Sysadmin experience on Linux environments
- Continuous Integration/Delivery (Essential)
- Deployment Pipelines (Essential)
- Jenkins (Essential)
- Docker (Essential)
- Infrastructure as code (Terraform)
- GCP / AWS
- Cloud-based Data Warehouses/Big Data
- Performance tuning (Essential)
- Security compliance to government published national standards and SOC2
- Fast diagnostic skills (Essential)