In this position you will be involved in building applications for our clients from finance, medical or e-commerce industries. Given the wide spectrum of projects, the technologies used will also be varied, enabling you to use your backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum.
- Requirement analysis, code reviews, design, implementation, testing, problem analysis and resolution, technical documentation
- Develop and maintain codebases for rich, interactive modern application
- Identify inconsistencies in architecture and determine simpler and optimal programming solutions
- Able to create a design for small components and participates and contributes to research projects
- Ensure quality and timeliness of deliverables by employing strategies such as code reviews, TDD, continuous integration
- Involvement in technical and architectural decisions that shape the course of the project
- Involvement in product shaping decisions and empowerment to propose new features
- Document and update the design and architecture of projects
- Knowledgeable of all aspects of the project and can jump into support as needed
- At least 2+ years of experience in frontend development
- Solid understanding component based frameworks (React, Angular or Vue)
- Experience with standards compliant for web development (W3C)
- Good understanding of frontend build tools
- Unit and integration testing experience
- Experience with Node.js is considered to be a plus
Why work with us?
- We are a young and fast-growing company, so your joining us can have an important impact on both our and your development!
- A friendly, fun and open environment, where everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
- We highly encourage our employees’ professional development, so your participation in trainings or conferences would be very much appreciated
- Strong benefits package ( subsidized sports subscription, work-from-home policy or various company events are a few to number)
- Competitive salary package