In this position you will be involved in the maintenance and support of a facility management product for a client in the Netherlands. You will also be involved in new feature development.
The position will enable you to use your backend, frontend and database skills to the maximum.
- At least 2 years experience working with the .Net framework, ASP.Net MVC, C#
- Knowledge of at least 2 .Net technologies (ASP.NET MVC si ASP.NET Web API)
- SQL server, entity framework.
- Experience with IIS and troubleshooting issues
- Windows Services, event viewer, scheduled tasks
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Experience with Jira and Jenkins
- Knowledge of Postman and Soap UI (would be considered a plus),
- Unit testing advantage
- Problem-solving mindset
- Strong task-management skills and know-how about Scrum/Agile methodologies
- Good analytical skills
- High level of written and spoken English (at least B2 level)
- Analyzing and clarifying tasks in backlog that are submitted by the client, consulting with team in order to find the optimal solution
- Resolving support items either together with the team or by oneself
- Investigating new features submitted in backlog
- Finding optimal solutions for these, respecting standards and conventions used in the project
- Updating the team on progress
- Investigating bugs or performance issues
- Performing code review
- Preparing deploys and hot-fixes, keeping up-to-date the jobs in Jenkins
- Participating in deploy planning together with the team
Why work with us?
- We are a young and fast-growing company, so your joining us can have an important impact on both our and your development!
- A friendly, fun and open environment, where everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
- We highly encourage our employees’ professional development, so your participation in trainings or conferences would be very much appreciated
- Strong benefits package ( subsidized sports subscription, work-from-home policy or various company events are a few to number)
- Competitive salary package
Our company values are: Friendship, Care for the Journey and Neat Results, so if you think that these might also be your values, contact us!