Our partner has invited the region's foremost creative minds, technologists and innovators to participate in our event, where inspiration, ideas and knowledge is shared directly between individuals leading to projects and collaborations. Listen to disruptive technology speakers deliver insights into what the future may actually be like, be inspired by successful entrepreneurs that usually got where they are by making tons of mistakes, have coffee with investors, a beer with marketing professionals, or simply recharge your battery by socializing with your peers!
We’re looking for a proactive Head of Operations with a “can-do” attitude to design, propose and create great experiences who want to be part of the leading technology event in Eastern Europe.
We’d like to discover more, have more fun and offer all those who join a great experience. And that’s why we want to create a strong and motivated team to move things further and have an impact.
Our partner puts the future of technology, business and the know-how of global leaders under the spotlight. Over 3.000 engineers, founders, investors, executives and CEOs of IT & digital companies, banks and pioneers of growing startups from across the world meet in the heart of Transylvania for inspiration and networking.
It empowers the attendees through more than 70 keynotes, panels, workshops, satellite events, executive round tables and Q&A sessions. At the leading technology event in Eastern Europe we explore visionary ideas, ground breaking projects and the changing markets. The place where all these happen is in the heart of Transylvania, Cluj, a town well-known for its technological incline in the past few years.
What will you do?
- Vendor Management (including Negotiations)
- Coordinate Speakers Logistics (hotel, flights)
- Coordinate Speaker Liaison
- Website Updates
- Make sure deadlines are met by vendors (Design Team included)
- Budget Estimation & Responsibility to fit in set targets
- Prepare Accounting paperwork
- On Site event organization
- Ticketing platform management
- Volunteers Management
- Coordinate Website Implementation
- Management of Print Materials
- Post event Reports
- Prepare Invoices for Partnerships team
- Supports Partnerships team with ticketing platform management (creates discount codes), map venue for booths
- Coordinates & is responsible for the success of Satellite Events
- Coordinates the organization of external projects