Our partner's product is a next-generation data intelligence solution delivering cost-effective, machine learning powered, Business Intelligence as a Service.
Their vision is to simply create an easy to use but automatic insights platform utilising machine learning with Smart Alerting. They are committed to providing automatic insight through anomaly detection and deep learning, while providing for an open and collaborative platform.
You will be heavily involved in the end-to-end development of ETL solutions, particularly the design and development of integrations with database and web-based platforms.
Previous knowledge of ETL tools is preferable, tools such as:
Familiarity with Data modelling techniques such as Star Schema, and Data Vault 2.0.
Candidate must show knowledge and an understanding of the following:
- ETL solution development, database & warehouse design
- Data modelling, analytics and validation
- SQL (any variant)
- Java or Python
- Attention to detail (e.g. writing clear technical documentation, identifying and working around technical limitations, testing your own solutions)
- Working to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Some understanding of communication with REST/SOAP APIs
- Some hands-on experience with Data Analytics / Data Visualisation tools (e.g. PowerBI, Tableau, Qlik, SSRS/SSAS, etc)
- End-to-end development lifecycle (e.g. requirements gathering, development and testing)
You must be able to work UK business hours (9-5 GMT)