The company provides a complete augmented analytics solution powered by AI that makes in-depth data analysis as easy as a web search. Their unique technology hides complexity, empowering non-technical users to easily run and share their own reports.
By eliminating the limitations of existing analytics, reducing data preparation and discovery time by 50-80%, and accelerating time to insight to just a matter of minutes rather than days, the company uses Machine Learning to improve business insight, accuracy and performance.
Headquartered in London with offices in New York and Romania, the company helps accelerate decision making and productivity for customers across a range of industries and markets, including Retail, Financial Services, Advertising, Supply Chain and Media and Entertainment.
- Acquire, prepare and cleanse data from a wide range of primary and secondary data sources
- Interpret and analyse diverse datasets
- Design and construct dashboards and effective data visualisations
- Assist in the development and maintenance of data migration and integration systems
- Assist with customer on boarding, setting them up and working closely with them to maintain and validate solutions
- Assist development and management teams in identifying opportunities to define and improve business processes and systems
- Strong analytical mind and skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate large amounts of information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, quality and accuracy of your work
- Able to work in a time-critical environment
- Degree in a relevant field (Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics) or 1 to 2 year’s equivalent, proven experience
- knowledge of and experience with databases and database programming
- Experience working with web-based reporting and analytics tools (e.g. SSRS, SSAS, Tableau, etc.)
- Experience using project management and communication tools (e.g. Slack, Redmine, Trello, Atlassian, etc.)
- Experience developing and maintaining data migration and integration solutions
- Exposure to web analytics and marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor, etc.) (edited)
- Java programming