Our partner, the independent, owner-operated and internationally-experienced consulting company was established in May, 2012. Their consultants have interdisciplinary expertise with a clear focus on Management and IT. Due to increasing internationalization, proficiency in various languages has become a must, that is the only way they can ensure meeting the various demands of their customers.
Our partner is one of most experienced SAP SCM Consultancies with headquartres in Switzerland. For almost two decades now they offer high-end SAP consulting solutions in the field of Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Logistics for lead clients all over Europe and across all industries.
With a new location in Bucharest we are now seeking new talents. Therefore, we are currently for a Senior ABAP OO / UI5 / HANA Consultant.
The Senior Technical Consultant will work remotely and on-site as demanded by the assigned project and customer. He/She will provide a high standard of technical consulting competencies in the field of SAP solutions at any time.
Next to a high willingness to travel as well as a high customer orientation, the ideal candidate is willing to improve his/her German language skills to lead German consulting projects now or in the future.
- Takes over the technical responsibility for the SAP solution at any time of the life-cycle
- Ensures high quality standards of the assigned project
- Prepares activity reports and estimations of the project
- Implements methods and processes for the software development
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor or Master degree ideally in computer sciences or computer engineering
- At least 6 years of hands-on experience in the field of SAP ABAP OO, HANA, UI5/Fiori
- International consulting project experience in end-to-end projects as well as working abroad
- Full Live cycle project experience
- Good English skills (at least C1 level)
- Good German skills (at least B2 level)
Soft Skills & Others:
- Open and friendly personality
- Project experience
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Eligibility to travel and work in Europe.
- Development experience in all business areas like: Logistics, Finance, HCM & Success Factors; Cross Areas and other areas like database & WEB developments is desired.
- Competitive compensation
- Working in a familiar environment
- Excellent training and coaching possibilities
- Remote work possibilities
By accepting this role, you will not only join an employer, you will join a family-like team. This offers you the freedom to shape your career while cutting your teeth on diverse projects, with stimulating tasks and talented colleagues.