Our partner is a Dutch software specialist focusing on e-commerce in the travel industry. Since 1998 they provide software solutions and services to its clients throughout Europe. By providing skilled teams and the latest technology they enable their clients to implement their innovative ideas and business models. Being a trusted business partner they not only design, implement and maintain mission critical systems with great care and dedication, they enable their clients to be ready for future developments.
Their young and professional teams work from three office locations in the Netherlands (Amsterdam, Tilburg) and Romania (Cluj-Napoca).
In a nutshell:
- They provide Travel Technology Solutions to customers in Europe
- Founded in 1998
- Almost 100 employees working in The Netherlands and Romania
- Using the latest technologies
- A dedicated team with a specific focus on innovation and applied research
Interested in .NET? So are we! For our office in Cluj-Napoca we are looking for software engineers specialized in Microsoft .NET (C#) who are passionate about building top quality web applications. You will be analyzing, designing and developing with the latest tools and technologies on new web developments in the Tourism Industry.
The .NET Web Developer role is your opportunity to apply your talent, creativity and experience in delivering good and solid solutions. The high-volume websites we create are built using the latest Microsoft technologies, contain many complex features and must be capable of processing large amounts of data. This means that you will work in challenging projects using the latest tools and technologies in web development, like .NET 4.7, .NET Core, MVC, Web API, Docker, Visual Studio 2017, Redis, SQL and Entity Framework.
As a .NET web developer, you are responsible for the creation of the newest versions of websites and services of travel organizations. You design, build and test new and innovative solutions for our clients. Following this, you are involved in the further development of new features and in giving advice to fellow developers about the integration of the newly developed features into existing applications. You seek and discover new techniques and think of ways to expand and improve our customer solutions and architecture.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for a .NET developer with:
- Strong affinity with web development, backed by several years of hands-on experience;
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC;
- Very good English skills (reading, writing, speaking);
- Independence, initiative and organizational skill;
- B.S. degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
What can you expect from us?
We are a software company that provides Travel Technology Solutions to European clients. Our focus is on the travel industry. Our clients are major travel companies such as Corendon, Zoover and TUI Cruises. We offer a professional company culture that gives you the support you need to grow, nice people to work with, work/life balance, good salary and complementary conditions:
- 24+ vacation days;
- Possibility to follow training courses, obtain certificates and visit technology conferences;
- Access to the latest web and Microsoft technologies via national and international conferences;
- Private medical insurance and pension plan;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses;
- Gym subscription;
- Foosball in the office;
- Periodical social events with colleagues.