Our partner is an award-winning mobile games publisher based in Karlsruhe, Germany. Committed to working with world-class mobile game developers to create awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices, they’re best known for Zombie Gunship Survival, Nonstop Chuck Norris, Nonstop Knight and the Royal Revolt series.
They enable mobile game studios to create award-winning games throughout the world. Their commitment to operating awesome free-to-play games for mobile devices allows them to work with world-class mobile game studios from around the world.
We are currently looking for talented, young, passionate people to help us create a new studio in Cluj-Napoca. We need software engineers who would like to work on client or server code. The ideal candidate will be energized by learning and working with existing code while creating major new features that millions of players will enjoy.
- 4+ years of Unity3D development in C#
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices (OOP, TDD)
- Versatile, knowledgeable from shaders to client/server communication
- Ability to dig into big game projects with existing code and tooling
- An understanding of client/server architecture
- Collaborate and iterate on ideas with designers and artists
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English
- Has shipped Free to Play mobile games
- Experience working with mobile devices (Android, iPhone)
- Knowledge of backend technologies and game server development
- Experience with 3rd party SDK integrations
- Ability to accurately estimate and plan work
- A deep love of games and a passion for game development
- A full-time and permanent position
- A challenging but great working environment with a flat hierarchy
- Many ways to grow your personality and skills
- A voice in our team: your contribution to the quality of the game is decisive
- Coffee flat rate, plus juice, Club Mate and other hipster drinks to quench your thirst, and even fruit to keep you bright-eyed and bushy-tailed