Our partner is the leading premium food delivery company in Europe. Based in our headquarters in Barcelona we operate in five countries: Spain, France, Belgium, Germany and the UK. Their carefully selected quality restaurants and high-standard delivery service defines them.
Our partner work with more than 500 employees in every country where it has a presence. It delivers unique gastronomic experiences to over-registered customers.
- PHP and MySQL
- good OOP programming abilities
- experience using Git or Subversion
- self motivated and resourceful
- results driven attitude with good balance of quality
- good level in PHP, experience with Symfony and RestAPIs
- AWS: deployments/Chef recipe programming/S3
- advanced MySQL knowledge + Doctrine
- cache mechanisms: memcache, Sphinx, Redis
- DevOps: server configuration/administration
- Write high-quality and clean code using Symfony best practices and code standards
- Work closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing and intuitive implementation
- Maintain and develop new features in the RestAPI (PHP, Symfony, MySQL)
- Ensure high-performance and availability
- Work hand in hand with the team/technical leader
Motivating salary package: 3000€ / month, depending on the skills.
You can work up to half of your time from home!