Our partner is a System Integrator for publishing solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest publishers, including Pearson, Penguin Random House, Oxford University Press and Cengage Learning, they are uniquely positioned to provide a real-world view and strategic insight.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
We are looking for individuals with a proven track record in the development of business critical applications to defined timescales. The role offers great scope to learn new technologies and provides the opportunity to work with renowned organizations.
In this role you will:
- Create and implement test plans;
- Coordinate test schedules and management of progress of all test activities against plan;
- Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs;
- Create test scripts - manual and automated;
- Ensure that proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications;
- Perform tests - manual and automated;
- Analyse and report overall test status and results to project team;
- Identify and report defects and issues that arise during testing;
- Direct and monitor the work of junior team members on larger projects;
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of the test automation framework;
- Work in a collaborative manner with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Developers and Testers to deliver quality testing outputs.
If you have:
- 3+ years quality assurance experience;
- Experienced in logging and tracking defects through to closure, using issue tracking tools such as JIRA;
- Experienced in automated testing and automation testing tools, plus an interest in working with Open Source testing tools . Selenium WebDriver;
- Positive and proactive attitude with the ability to efficiently manage own time;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sound understanding of testing methodologies / approaches, techniques and quality assurance principles;
- Solid understanding of the software process including analysis, design, coding, system integration, and user acceptance testing, problem resolution and planning;
- Ability to demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills, considering negative and edge case scenarios as well as positive scenarios;
- High attention to detail and methodical approach to test preparation and execution;
- Hands-on functional testing experience including system testing and regression testing, both manual and automated;
And maybe even:
- Formal testing qualifications would be an advantage (ISEB; ISTQB Foundation Level);
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming & Java Programming Language;
- Experience and knowledge of Behavior Driven Development testing and tools;
we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer:
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in our company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Still here? Fantastic! Apply & come meet us.