Our partner is a System Integrator for publishing solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest publishers, including Pearson, Penguin Random House, Oxford University Press and Cengage Learning, they are uniquely positioned to provide a real-world view and strategic insight.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
The Front-end Developer that we are looking for will work with the designer and the Architecture team to create and maintain frameworks and tools used to create standard web application patterns for user.
This person will work with the Architecture and Platform Engineering teams to improve the processes by which web applications are built, tested, deployed and They also act to improve the overall developer experience across the company and incorporate their feedback into the style. Additionally, they will contribute to web applications that are used to provide user interfaces to our products.
Skills / Abilities / Competencies:
- Self-starter that is highly motivated, accepting of other opinions, and can work effectively in a team
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Expert knowledge of JS/ES6
- Ability to work in distributed teams
- Ability to act as a resource to less-experienced team members
If you have:
- Experience writing and maintaining unit and integration tests
- Experience working with AWS infrastructure for testing and deployment desired
- Fluent in git
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Work Experience.
we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment;