Our partner is a digital product design studio with a global client list across multiple industries. They combine strategy, design, and technology to unlock new insights, creating digital products that solve their clients biggest challenges.
Their mission is to create a place for both employees and clients to do their best work. Everyone's opinion is vital and talent is nurtured not managed. People present and own the work they do.
They're looking for world class creative engineers to join our team. They are all about collaboration, reducing waste in everything we do, understanding all the rules before we break them, all while creating and realizing the best possible digital products and platforms for our clients.
- Plays well with other colleagues, with great communication skills.
- An understanding of lean & agile methodologies
- And understanding of architectural patterns in full end to end software design
- Familiar with creating their own and integrating their own 3rd party APIs.
- An understanding of encryption patterns
- Competent full stack being comfortable front and back, with a confident weighting to back end.
- A deep responsibility for quality in implementation
- Ability to write Vanilla JS
- Ability to write Unit Tests
- An understanding of modern web build tooling, including Grunt & CI practices
- Mobile (web or native) development experience
- A deep delivery focus with a healthy skepticism towards bureaucracy
Not essential but nice to have:
- Having worked in a secure environment
- Ability to rapidly prototype concepts in HTML5 + JS
- Ability to produce responsive web implementations and Design In Browser
- Ability to procure and deploy services to hosting environments.
- React experience.
What is it like to work for us?
Our environment is open and friendly. We aim for a relaxed professionalism in our studio. Collaboration is an integral part of who we are as a company. We value curiosity, passion, pragmatism but never preciousness. We have a programme of professional development and we’re never stagnant.
During onboarding and also inception of new projects we’d like to you visit our London Office, and likewise London office people will be visiting Cluj. Whatever the best form of collaboration is, we’ll look to support that process.
Our benefits package includes:
- benchmarked salary
- annual profit share
- 25 days paid time off & bank holidays
- annual technology budget
- personal development budget
- significant wellness budget
- extra 10 days holiday every 3 years
Other nice things.
- a personal development plan
- regular social events
- stocked company kitchen for grazing (you get to pick!)