From big consumer brands to enterprise, telecom, and healthcare, our partner works alongside their customers to design and develop mobile, web, and desktop software applications. The solutions are founded in user-centered design that thinks of the customer first while leveraging the cloud, Big Data, and Internet of Things to deliver context-aware and adaptive experiences. The result? Engaging software solutions that have a direct impact on the bottom line.
Since 1997, they have aspired to create superb software that enables the full potential of ideas and is a joy to use. Their vision is a world where software empowers people and improves lives.
Reporting to the Director, Engineering, the senior level is important in the delivery of high quality technical projects to our customers. The Senior works under general direction and is responsible for combining mature technical knowledge and skills with coaching skills to contribute to the quality, effectiveness and efficiency of the technical work completed by them and their colleagues.
Designs, develops, and implements software for technology based products or applications. Applies knowledge of programming techniques to plan, develop, test and document computer applications. Creates, maintains and implements the source code; designs prototypes, specifies program unit structure and conducts verification on own designs. May gather requirements directly from users or consult with Business Analysts.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Knowledge and skills are considered mature or advanced within the job family.
- Manages large or complex activities/ projects.
- Has full autonomy to deliver to predefined accountabilities.
- Makes decisions requiring significant analysis and interpretation.
- Modifies methods, techniques, and procedures to achieve desired results.
- Works under general direction with respect to business objectives and company philosophy.
- Output is trusted as accurate and generally sound, and is rarely reviewed.
- Consults with others as required on highly specialized or sensitive matters.
- Leads/manages projects and usually provides technical guidance to less experienced staff.
- Leadership is focused on the technical aspects of the job, rather than the people management aspects.
- Be Nutty
- Be Intentional
Position Specific Competencies
- Service Orientation: Go above and beyond regular client and organizational expectations by offering added value
- Accountability: Balances organizational, team and individual commitments
- Communication: Adapts communication to respond to audience or situational requirements
- Teamwork: Encourages others to participating in team activities, ensures teams are working effectively
- Leadership: Promotes and builds internal commitment
- Problem solving: Analyzes complex issues to develop approaches or solutions that are considered forward thinking and best practice
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- 6-9 years relevant experience or equivalent