Our partner is building the World's First Digital Property Manager. He talks, texts and automates manual tasks. He will become an indispensable member of every property management team in the world. It uses AI, Machine Learning and chat interfaces to improve tenant experience and bring massive efficiencies to property operations.
To put it bluntly - it’s about getting stuff done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. We help each other to learn quickly and grow.
Who we are looking for
We are constantly looking for ambitious, hard working people that want to change an industry. The most important things for us is to find people that share our attitude and desire to do something amazing, who want to learn and who stop at nothing to deliver!
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up in the fast moving PropTech industry, who are establishing their London & New York operations to redefine the property management industry using cutting edge technology.
Our strategy will include building complex chatbot interfaces, machine learning across data sets and innovative Natural Language Processing. Data analytics is at the heart of our business and we are looking for the right candidate to help drive this forward.
- Writing code for primary application.
- Preparing application for live environment.
- Unit-Testing and End-to-End testing of code.
- Determine time estimates to complete tasks.
- Documenting technical specifications.
- Write the application according to specifications.
- Coordinating with designers, administrators, project managers and other programmers.
- Ability to work independently and work with other team members to ensure on-time quality delivery of applications.
- Prioritizing tasks and daily activities.
- Part of a project where he/she will receive the technical specifications and write code from it.
- Daily stand-up meetings to review current progress and obstacles with direct team.
- Weekly meetings to review with the entire technology team.
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams
- Technically strong and hands-on
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast pace environments
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented
- 2+ years of PHP, MySQL, AngularJS development experience.
- Excellence in programming, debugging, and implementation skills.
- Basic understanding of database design.
- Flexibility and dependability.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with at least one MVC framework.
- Knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Programming.
- Agile / Scrum Software Development Process
- Industry Best Practices.
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
- Full life cycle software development.