Our partner is building the World's First Digital Property Manager. He talks, texts and automates manual tasks. He will become an indispensable member of every property management team in the world. It uses AI, Machine Learning and chat interfaces to improve tenant experience and bring massive efficiencies to property operations.
To put it bluntly - it’s about getting stuff done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome. We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic. We help each other to learn quickly and grow.
Who we are looking for
We are constantly looking for ambitious, hard working people that want to change an industry. The most important things for us is to find people that share our attitude and desire to do something amazing, who want to learn and who stop at nothing to deliver!
A unique opportunity to join a dynamic start up in the fast moving PropTech industry, who are establishing their London & New York operations to redefine the property management industry using cutting edge technology.
Our strategy will include building complex chatbot interfaces, machine learning across data sets and innovative Natural Language Processing. Data analytics is at the heart of our business and we are looking for the right candidate to help drive this forward.
- Build a resilient, secure, and efficient cloud based platform
- Automate deployment, monitoring, management and incident response
- Monitor and troubleshoot platform issues
- Build and scale the technology infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand
- Manage cross-functional requirements working with various company stakeholders
- Collaborate with Development and QA to bring new features and services into production
- Develop and improve operational practices and procedures
- Highly motivated and self driven
- Enjoy learning new technologies and applying that to solving problems
- Enjoy collaborating and working in small teams
- Technically strong and hands-on
- Good at multitasking and thrive in fast pace environments
- Methodical, thorough, and solution oriented
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- In-depth knowledge of AWS services and hands-on experience in AWS provisioning
- Knowledge of Ansible, Terraform, Spinnaker, GIT, Vault
- Experience with Kubernetes (1.6+) and containerized applications
- Strong understanding of systems, networking and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience in automated build pipeline, continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Working knowledge of relational and non-relational databases
- Knowledge of cloud monitoring, logging and cost management tools
- Strong programming/scripting knowledge - Bash, Python, etc
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment
- AWS certification is a plus
- Experience with other IaaT platforms is a plus