We are a global team of bright people who want to thrive in an environment of flexibility and ownership. We are not afraid to take risks and challenge the status quo, transforming the way we look at work today.
Our ethos is to create an environment where you can be completely authentic and free to speak your mind, while creating products we are all proud of. Our projects aim to have a worldwide impact and for that we value the trustworthy work relationships one can build. A healthy flow of smart ideas can ensure further leaps ahead.
You have the possibility to disrupt the world of automation, working with passionate people around the world.
What if you could shape the future of work and be part of the team that creates the digital workforce of tomorrow, using Robotic Process Automation?
Our Customer Success team advises and guides a wide variety of customers, ensuring they launch successfully, adopt it widely and are continually driving business value. The Technical Delivery Lead is in charge of the technical teams (RPA Developers, RPA Architects, Infrastructure Engineers and Technical Support). The entire Customer Success team acts as a pool of technical support throughout the sales and post-sales phases with customers.
Scope of Activities:
- Drive the RPA Developer Leads reporting to him/her;
- Governing the growing technical capabilities of the team;
- Governing the communication with Product and Development teams;
- Guardian of best practices for the automation with our tool;
- Ensuring the technical synchronization between the teams;
- Having an overall picture of what is happening within the team and with customers;
- Distribution of information within the team;
Job Profile Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or computer science with over 12 years of work experience;
- 10+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing customer success, technical account management or strategic consulting organization. SaaS experience is a benefit;
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies;
- Experience in technical support, project management, people management;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire the technical team's success;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Proven experience building strong internal and external relationships;
- Proven track record in a highly-professional customer service in a dynamic, start-up environment;
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when confronted with issues;
- flexible working hours in a nice office
- free daily premium catering
- competitive salary
- Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology
We believe that working with us to develop a world-leading robotics technology is the big plus for you.