Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions and determine appropriate action.
- Focus on rapid identification and resolution of customer issues.
- Answer questions and perform initial triage on problem reports via phone, web, and email.
- Document each customer interaction and resolution process using SFDC and KCS.
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests based on internal and external service level agreements (SLA).
- Provide timely and complete escalation of customer issues.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong Linux (admin level), specifically networking
- Firewalls, preferably iptables
- General Networking
- Routing (BGP, OSPF)
- Familiarity with AWS/Azure
- Ability to work with a new product. Can’t rely on strong documentation. Use of initiative is important.
- Ability to read Network traces, TCPDUMP, Wireshark tools.
- Familiarity with Bash scripting and Python, process automation
- AWS and/or Azure Cloud certification – or equivalent knowledge
- Linux and/or Networking certification is a strong plus