Our partner is a System Integrator for publishing solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest publishers, including Pearson, Penguin Random House, Oxford University Press and Cengage Learning, they are uniquely positioned to provide a real-world view and strategic insight.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
Our partner, a subsidiary of Copyright Clearance Center (CCC), specialized in enterprise content management and publishing solutions are seeking talented people who are looking to work as part of a successful organization.
The experienced Systems Administrator that we are looking for, must have a deep and broad of VMware Virtual Server environment; Active Directory; application management and administration; system and server configuration management; automation and scripting; patch management; server security; application and systems support; operating system migration; virtualization; server backup; testing; and deployment. The candidate is responsible for designing, organizing, modifying, and supporting the Corporate Enterprise Infrastructure. Must be able to work in a demanding, 7x24, business critical IT environment. This position requires on call support.
If you have the following qualifications:
- In depth technical knowledge in Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems.
- Proven administration of AD, DNS, DHCP and Group Policy in a compliance environment.
- Experience in one or more of these three areas, VMware, Cisco UCS and EMC SAN with design, configuration and support.
- 3 + years of experience with Systems Center Configuration Management (SCCM).
- 3+ years PowerShell scripting.
- 1+ years of experience with O365 administration.
- 1+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure.
- Citrix XenApp environment experience is a plus.
- Enterprise server and endpoint administration including antivirus, patch management.
- Supplemental and escalation support for the desktop support team.
- BS degree in CS, or other equivalent degree or experience.
- Strong customer service focus and excellent interpersonal skills
- Tech-savvy to readily learn and adopt new technology, anticipates the impact of emerging technologies
- Able to deploy resources effectively and efficiently and apply knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to resourcing efforts
- Able to take on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm and displays a can-do attitude in good and bad times
... we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer:
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in the company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.