Founded in 2014, our partner is a fast-growing tech startup that aims to revolutionize online gaming. Their pursuit of becoming the premier Bitcoin casino is driven by the knowledge and enthusiasm of their great team, combined with the support, trust and feedback of players.
Their casino platform is the result of hard work, united minds and a will to never settle. They always look for new ways to challenge the status quo, and feel that robust and snappy services are some of the cornerstones to that challenge. This is where you come in.
About the UI/UX Designer Position
They say that there are three responses to a piece of design - “yes”, “no”, and “WOW!”. Do you have what it takes to provide us with the latter? We believe that the design and user experience of a website can make it or break it, and we surely want to make it, so we are counting on you to help us get there.
As a User Interface designer, you will handle our graphic needs, from simple design touch-ups all the way up to complete wireframes and our overall UI, and everything in between.
- Create wireframes and translate them into intuitive user experiences;
- Design of new features and updates across the entire product;
- Help define our UI style guides;
- Translate complex ideas into visually elegant, user-friendly designs;
- Collaborate with other designers, developers, and stakeholders to ensure delivery of best possible User Experience.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite(Adobe Experience Design CC) or Sketch;
- A portfolio showcasing your design and UX skills;
- A strong understanding of interaction design concepts;
- The ability to clearly communicate and document your design decisions;
- A great sense of typography, layout, and general design principles;
- A self-starter attitude; an ambitious person that seeks new challenges;
- Be able to work on several different projects at the same time;
- Hunger for new UX and design trends
- Independent and self motivated
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of a small but amazing team;
- A great working environment with flexible hours and snacks to fuel your creativity;
- Competitive salary package;
- 100% of Hardware/Software - Whatever hardware, software, or services you need to do your job are on us;
- Continuous education allowance: If you’re interested in taking online courses to learn something new or further a skill, we’ll cover that too
- Complete medical insurance and many other benefits that we will brief you up when we meet