Our partner is a market leader recognized for delivering solutions that support our customer in their journey into Digital Transformation. We pioneered WAN Optimization with SteelHead and have led the market we created for all of the past 12 years. Today, we have over 28,000 customers, including 97% of the Fortune 100 and 98% of the Forbes Global 100. With our Application Performance Platform, we provide integrated solutions for the interrelated challenges of hybrid enterprises in the cloud era. Our solutions for SD-WAN, for visibility across the hybrid enterprise, and for software-defining the edge enable companies to deploy and manage network services, applications, monitoring capabilities, and branch IT as intuitively as downloading apps onto your smart phone and as instantly as spinning up compute and storage resources into a public cloud.
Our partner is a pre-IPO opportunity with over $1 billion in revenue headquartered in San Francisco with branch offices around the globe.
You’ll be a member of our partner's Global Engineering team, helping to drive innovative and creative solutions for this strategically important offering to our SMB and Enterprise customers. We are looking for a Technical Director that supports the definition, scoping and design of features and sub-systems of the company’s products, focusing on SD-WAN. The Technical Director is a team member of the TGT team, defining and owning the product’s system architecture.
- Work with Product Management and other stakeholders on product and architectural requirements;
- Work with additional Technical Directors (the TGT team) on the System Architecture;
- Support multiple Engineering teams (local and remote) with scope and design, tackling technical obstacles and providing technical guidance;
- Support the definition of use cases, deployments and test cases;
- Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in relevant technology fields
- Strong knowledge of Linux, Networking, Routing, Application Performance
- Knowledge of Cloud-based Management and Control Plane technologies and solutions
- Team Player, works well with different stakeholders
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong written and oral communications skills