Founded in 1999, Lisam Systems is a global provider of Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) compliance management software solutions and services, operating from offices worldwide.
By combining an easy-to-use, flexible technology built on the Microsoft .NET platform, with the latest regulatory content, Lisam Systems brings innovative, affordable and timely solutions to solve EH&S challenges faced by manufacturers, distributors and users of chemical products.
Our partner, a leading software group developing environment, health and safety solutions for the chemical industry is looking to hire a Java Developer professional with good database skills (SQL) and enterprise software development experience.
One of the core objectives of this role is to play a key part in the development on a few complex backend applications, most of them having web-based interfaces, starting with a time tracking software which will integrate reporting for the invoicing and for the analytical costs examination.
- Experience with technologies such as Hibernate, SPRING, JSF, SWING, XML, Web services
- Experience with tools like Eclipse, Maven, Tomcat, JBOSS Web Services (XML, JSON, REST, etc.)
- Proven working experience on relational databases and SQL
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- System testing and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject Bachelors degree preferred
A real chance to be part of a friendly passionate company that rewards hard work and pushes for excellence. The working environment is relaxed and professional. Also the company promotes traveling to Belgium for ramp-up and for later business and team events.
The benefits package contains: competitive salary package, laptop, free lunch, medical subscription, private pension, 26 days of annual leave.