Founded in 2014, our partner is a fast-growing tech startup that aims to revolutionize online gaming. Their pursuit of becoming the premier Bitcoin casino is driven by the knowledge and enthusiasm of their great team, combined with the support, trust and feedback of players.
Their casino platform is the result of hard work, united minds and a will to never settle. They always look for new ways to challenge the status quo, and feel that robust and snappy services are some of the cornerstones to that challenge. This is where you come in.
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and has a reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Build new features on our platform by extending and maintaining our API, craft new services as needed, and ensuring high stability
- Aggregate multiple internal APIs & services, exposing them as a single RESTful API for front end consumption
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro-services distributed architecture
What we’re looking for
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms. Utilize frameworks/toolkits like: go-kit, Go Echo, etc.
- Understand the work of Rest API and the principles of micro-services
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience working with a Front End team, and understanding common Front End integrations and workflows. A major bonus if you have real hands on experience specifically focused on the Front End (React, Redux, SASS, etc.)