Founded in 2014, our partner is a fast-growing tech startup that aims to revolutionize online gaming. Their pursuit of becoming the premier Bitcoin casino is driven by the knowledge and enthusiasm of their great team, combined with the support, trust and feedback of players.
Their casino platform is the result of hard work, united minds and a will to never settle. They always look for new ways to challenge the status quo, and feel that robust and snappy services are some of the cornerstones to that challenge. This is where you come in.
About the Front-end Developer Position
They say good looks only take you so far - that’s why we need you to demonstrate that our website is not only good-looking, but also highly functional. Your skills will allow us to evolve our products and push them forward, providing the ultimate gaming environment.
As a Front-end Developer, you’ll be touching many different areas of the product, with the common goal to drive conversions, engagement and retention in order to grow the business.
There are many technologies and projects to dig into. Here is a brief idea of what our days look like today:
- HTML/ CSS/SCSS, styled-components (or any css-in-js tool)
- React, Redux, React Apollo
- Eslint, jshint, sass, styled components
- Cloud66: Continuous Integration, you deploy when you are ready
- NewRelic, Browserstack, Git
- Intercom, Slack
- Dedicated time for experiments, it can be new frameworks, ES6 or whatever rocks your boat
- Take pride in the code you write and understand the importance of writing in a scalable and maintainable way;
- Eager to keep up to date with the latest JS developments and tools;
- Independent and self motivated;
- Can work with backend developers to design awesome APIs;
- Excited to write in a declarative functional style;
What we offer:
- A chance to be part of a small but amazing team;
- A great working environment with flexible hours and snacks to fuel your creativity;
- Competitive salary package;
- 100% of Hardware/Software - Whatever hardware, software, or services you need to do your job are on us;
- Continuous education allowance: If you’re interested in taking online courses to learn something new or further a skill, we’ll cover that too
- Complete medical insurance and many other benefits that we will brief you up when we meet