We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company – we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
Unified Functional Testing (UFT) software (formerly known as QTP), is a world leading application for functional test automation. Our product supports a wide range of UI technologies as well as various Services (Web Services, JMS).
The UFT R&D group is located in 4 different geographical locations and is characterized by its team work, uncompromised professional standards, effectiveness, and strong adherence to our customers.
We are seeking a talented Senior Development Engineer to join our UFT team in Cluj-Napoca.
- Designing and developing functional and/or technical capabilities within large scale enterprise products, while making ongoing design decisions
- Taking full ownership on various features and product areas
- Ability to get quickly acquainted with complex legacy code
- Writing high quality feature specifications and/or design documents
- Working smoothly with local and remote multi-geo R&D and non-R&D teams, while keeping high visibility and effective communication
- Working according to high execution standards, while adhering to project goals and insuring high quality
About the candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 5 years proven experience as Software Developer
- Very good OOP knowledge
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with AngularJS, Node.js
- Experience with one of the following: Java, C#, C++ is a must
- Familiarity consuming RESTful services
- Solid English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
- Independent and flexible to changes
- Ability and will to influence – setting an agenda and striving to reach it; Result and Customer orientation
- Team player
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and each other.
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity.
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements.
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, a competitive salary and shared values, make us one of the world's most attractive employers. Our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.