Our partner is a System Integrator for publishing solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest publishers, including Pearson, Penguin Random House, Oxford University Press and Cengage Learning, they are uniquely positioned to provide a real-world view and strategic insight.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
In this role you will
- Perform hands-on coding on both new green-field applications and existing applications using the latest technologies;
- Code in a web/Internet delivery environment on both new green-field applications using the latest technologies and existing applications, being mentored by senior members of the team and have access to boot-camps, training and courses.
If you have
- Good knowledge and commercial experience in Java;
- Good understanding of OOP, design patterns and SOLID principles;
- Good understanding of unit testing, integration testing and continuous integration;
- Knowledge of Maven and Git;
- Basic understanding of asynchronous programming techniques, queuing, caching, logging, security and persistence;
- Basic understanding of XML and its related technologies;
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to document and share knowledge in both verbal and written-down form.
and maybe even
- Commercial experience with distributed applications with web-based interfaces;
- Knowledge of the Spring framework;
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
... we would definitely like to have a chat.
We can offer
- A very motivating salary;
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic);
- Sport benefits;
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and also for seniority in our company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies;
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment.
Let’s talk about it!