We provide our customers with a best-in-class portfolio of enterprise-grade scalable software with analytics built in. We put customers at the center of our innovation and build high quality products that our teams can be proud of.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud. We’re a pure-play software company – we have a level of focus that other technology companies don’t have, we are designed from the ground up to build, sell and support software.
We also have the strong operational foundation, proven over a combined 40 years of experience, to deliver on our commitments to our customers. Our scale is global—we have the reach and the capabilities to support customers in a global market. We are the 7th largest software company in the world, and the largest technology company listed on the FTSE. With 4,000 employees working on R&D, we can focus on innovating in solving the most complex technology problems for customers.
You will be part of a geographically distributed team (Romania and Israel), designing and developing and maintaining test automation frameworks, while working in an agile environment and taking ownership on wide areas of the product. Moreover, you will offer technical guidance and also influence new features development, from the inception phase until production.
Your key tasks:
- Create and execute automation tests over existing automation frameworks as well as contributing to extend the frameworks according to product needs.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members
- Take full testing ownership on various features and product areas
- Research and continually improve testing approach and expertise
- Cooperate with UX, UI and functional architect for specifications, user interaction and graphic design
What do we expect?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Solid experience in test automation, tools & methodologies
- Previous experience with REST APIs and UI test automation: Selenium WebDriver, Java
- Knowledge of databases and query languages (SQL)
- Strong knowledge of software development methodologies and related tools
- Must be organized, thorough, autonomous, committed, flexible, customer-focused and productive
- Solid English communication capabilities (verbal and written)
Desired skills (a big plus for):
- Experience with Git, able to operate with Pull-Requests workflow, Branch Merges, Conflict resolutions