Our partner is a System Integrator for publishing solutions that reinvent the way organizations work with content to drive new revenues and enhance market agility.
Partnering with some of the world’s largest publishers, including Pearson, Penguin Random House, Oxford University Press and Cengage Learning, they are uniquely positioned to provide a real-world view and strategic insight.
They are not a typical company, visit their brand-new office for a cup of tea or coffee and convince yourself.
An architect is responsible for analysis, design and implementation of integrated technical products supportive of the core business development objectives of CCC. Additional responsibilities include working with vendors and partners to assess fit between their offerings and CCC’s needs, and development of standards and best practices for development teams.
- Support the creation, expansion and maintenance of a technology platform supporting CCC’s operations.
- Provide overall direction to efforts regarding the standardization and streamlining of front-end technologies. Including technology stack evaluation, packaging and integration into the larger platform.
- Provide hands-on effort in evaluating, integrating and packaging open source and third-party licensed code for project team consumption.
- Write documentation on usage and best practices of selected technology stacks.
- Act as a resource for ongoing product development, providing feedback to development teams across all phases of the SDLC.
- Communicate and interfaces with CCC departments including, but not limited to Product Management, Business Development, Sales, Licensing, Marketing, and IT on the definition, resolution, or refinement of CCC’s technical product offerings aligned with business opportunities.
- Develop position papers on the compatibility of potential external partner’s technical capabilities and products with CCC’s product suite, technical development capabilities and strategic goals.
- Contribute to process improvement projects, both engineering and cross-department, either based on their own initiative or as identified by senior management.
- Perform other duties, as assigned and directed
- Adhere to all CCC policies, procedures, and standards, both administrative and technical
If you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Master's Degree in Science / Computer Science (or equivalent experience in a technical field)
- 7 – 8 years experience in software engineering, 5 of which are in a senior technical position requiring close interaction with the business and leadership responsibility for a product or a process
- Broad exposure to a wide variety of technologies and technical environments
- Large scale systems design and analysis
- Exposure to licensing and/or publishing domain
- Ability to work autonomously with exposure to those external to the company
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and communication skills
we would like to have a chat.
We can offer
- A very motivating salary
- Extensive private medical insurance (not a discount subscription to a particular clinic)
- Sport benefits
- Additional paid vacation days for previous seniority and for seniority in our company;
- Work on exciting and varied projects, with the latest technologies
- Lots of professional challenges in a friendly and informal environment
Still here? Fantastic! Apply, we would like to meet you.