With over 40,000 business customers subscribing to more than 650,000 services, our client has become the industry's leading provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) services in the cloud for small and medium businesses and mid-market and distributed enterprises. They deliver a broad suite of UCC services to in-office and mobile devices spanning cloud telephony, virtual contact center and virtual meetings through a proprietary unified Software as a Service, or SaaS, platform. They hosted VoIP communications free companies from the burdens of outmoded on-premises systems that thwart productivity and drain profits. Our client's flexible, scalable cloud solutions combine ease of use and management simplicity with rigorous security, compliance and reliability.
We are looking for a Product Manager to design and build next generation Customer Portals to administer Core communication platforms. The Product Management team works closely with our engineers to guide products from conception to launch. As part of the Product Management team, you bridge the technical and business worlds as you design services that our customers love. You'll lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Finance, Support to name just a few. You have a bias toward action and can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development. As a Product Manager, you will be part of shaping our next generation PBX platform.
We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing the customer needs, prioritizing features and tailoring our products to all the business customers we serve.
- Identify market opportunities, define and prioritized product requirements to build the next generation customer portals for core products
- Partner closely with the engineering teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as execution schedule
- Work with multiple stakeholders and align teams around the product definition. Track product development, and develop product launch plans across distributed teams
- Drive product usage and adoption using analytics. Enhance products and improve overall user experience
- Engage x-functional teams and feed their input back into the product definition process
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related technical field (In lieu of degree, 4 years’ relevant work experience).
- 3 years’ relevant work experience, building/delivering software products
- Experience interacting with customers and writing clear product requirements
- MBA or MS in Engineering
- Product management or design experience with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Prior experience with PBX or Contact Center Applications would be preferred, but not required
- Experience with REST API’s and open source platforms is preferred (Tomcat/Jboss, asterisk/FreeSWITCH, MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to innovative and fast- paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Strong technical abilities (HTML 5, WEBRTC, Audio/Video Codecs, Mobile and Web applications)