On behalf of our client we are searching for outstanding web developers to be responsible for developing innovative, reusable web-based tools.
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop the needed tasks and help provide detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines
- Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
- Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
- Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
- Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
- Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
- Good knowledge of Magento Platform
- Experience in developing custom Magento modules
- Experience in integrating template based sites
- Experience working with relational database systems such as MySql or MsSql and a good working knowledge of SQL principles
- Experience with CodeIgniter or Cake PHP is a plus
- Experience with building large scalable applications is a plus.
- Always work with latest technologies
- Ability to learn, research and apply new frameworks, new technologies
- Career growth opportunities
- Company-sponsored technical certification program
- Rewarding salary package
- Flexible working schedule
- Traveling abroad